Bright Beginnings Residential Program 6104 Thomas Drive, Panama City Beach, FL 32408
Copyright Bright Beginnings Residential Program.
All Rights Reserved.
Bright Beginnings utilizes a holistic array of services to help clients attain and maintain long term stability and sobriety and to achieve their personal capacity for independence and self sufficiency. Agency and coordinated community based services include:
* Psychiatric assessment and treatment
* Appointment coordination, transportation and Medication monitoring
* Behavior modification and crisis intervention
* Primary care, dental and optical services
* Group Therapy
* Dual Recovery Anonymous Meetings
* Traditional Twelve Step Meetings A.A. and C.A.
* Case Management
* 24 hour support and supervision
* Day program with holistic educational and support groups
* Recreational activities, outings and groups
* Residential services including: overnight support, staff supervised, cooking, housekeeping, monitored personal grooming and hygiene, interpersonal and community integration, education and support via instruction, group participation and utilization of a variety of community based resources
* E.A.P. Employment Assistance Program including: personal supports,
and training, job readiness skills training, technical skills training,
ojt, supportive - sheltered employment and preparation assistance
for competitive employment opportunities.
* Adult Education services including, literacy action, remedial skills,
GED preparation and various online educational opportunities